Neil McGregor spoke at a conference on business opportunities between Romania and the UK, as Vice-Chairman of the British Romanian Chamber of Commerce.
Despite – or perhaps because of – the start of Brexit negotiations, I was delighted to find that there is such interest amongst Romanian businesses and entrepreneurs in doing business with the UK. The British Ambassador Paul Brummell also outlined a very positive environment for doing business and I am looking forward to assisting a number of businesses which were present with their future activities.
What were the topics of the event:
- Market Opportunities
- How to create a business, setup a UK company in 10 minutes from anyplace
- Taxes, fees, accounting and facilities
- How to find your client or partners
- How to check on partners or customers
- Financing and Guarantee support
- How you can lower your costs or how to get a minimum budget
- How to create advertising and access the media
- How to promote your company, products or services with maximum ROI
- How you can organize an event
- How can offer support
- Networking Interactive Session / Matchmaking of participants
Speakers & Special Guests:
- The Ambassador of The Great Britain in Romania: His Excellency Mr. Paul Brummell
- The Secretary of State from Minister for Business Environment, Commerce and Entrepreneurship Mr. Sterica Fudulea
- Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors BRCC: Mr. Neil McGregor
- Manager of EximBank: Mrs. Corina Vulpes
- President of Hi Production Mrs. Laura Baron
- Founder and CEO group of companies in UK Mr. George Betianu:
- Founder and CEO Tooliers: Ozana Giusca Uk company
For more details on the event please see the event page on the BRCC website.